It's necessary to amend the US Constitution to avoid the needlessly constant state of war that our country is engaged in. Please co-sponsor and support the following proposed constitutional amendment.
1. The removal of army, navy, air force, marine corps or coast guard units from the United States for any cause whatsoever, except a direct attack or imminent threat thereof on the United States by a foreign entity, or a United Nations approved operation, is hereby prohibited.
2. All military vessels and aircraft are hereby prohibited from movement more than one thousand miles from our coast for any reason whatsoever except a direct military attack or imminent threat thereof on the United States by a foreign entity, an errand of mercy or a United Nations approved operation.
3. No long range explosive missiles will be sent beyond the limits of the United States for any reason whatsoever except a direct attack on the United States by a foreign entity.
4. All current force deployments will be altered to meet these conditions within two years of the enactment of this amendment.
5. For the purposes of this amendment, the United States includes the United States and its Territories.
Thank you for your efforts in achieving freedom from war.
Further information is available at warisaracket.org